Shine tonight

sábado, 2 de janeiro de 2016 Sesimbra, Portugal


Dress: Mango || Shoes: Foreva

Am I too late on the whole "New Year's outfit of the day" thingy? Hope not! Today I bring you what I wore on New Year's Eve. It's a simple black dress with golden shimmer that I found the day before. Yes, I bought this on the 30th December! I think it was the first time I ever bought something so close to the date, but I actually don't blame myself: sales started to the 28th and I had one thing in mind that I wanted to buy. I searched for it and I found the silver dress, but with only 5 minutes for my shift to start I decided to come back on my break - HUGE mistake. The dress was gone forever. Thankfully, on the next day, I went to Mango and my best friend pointed at this gorgeous dress. It was love at first sight! If I was cold for the entire night? Yes! But it was worth it. For those of you who think I would be able o stand walking around only with this, don't worry: I had a woolen jacket that kept me from freezing to death. See you tomorrow for a couple more pictures of this wonderful night in Sesimbra!

11 comentários

  1. O vestido é simplesmente lindo, a coleção deste ano da mango tem vestidos assim um bocadinho pró fantástico! :)

    http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tão lindaaaa! Adoro o vestido!
    Um bom ano princesa :)
    http://diaryofalittlebee.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. O vestido é mesmo bonito, gosto de vestidos assim oversized! :)

    http://saltosecomputadores.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  4. E que seja o mesmo para ti, querida. Que seja um ano de sorrisos e vitórias. Mereces :D

    És linda!!! Esse vestido fica-te mesmo impecável :D

    NEW TIPS POST | My Top Blogger Tips
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. O vestido é muito giro e fica-te mesmo bem!

    beijinho,
    Sara

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Tão bonito! As costas são giríssimas, e o estilo loose fit também :)

    Perdida em Combate

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que giro o vestido! É super perfeito para a passagem de ano ^^^

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Gosto imenso das costas do vestido! =) Lindas, lindas!
    Fica-te muito bem.
    Beijinho


    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. esse vestido é top querida :)
    fica-te muito bem, uma boa escolha para saíres a noite :D
    Kiss Jasmim** | Blog da Jasmim | Instagram | Bloglovin'

    ResponderEliminar
  10. O vestido é tão giro!
    Mas acho que o que mais gosto é o contraste com a cor do teu cabelo: lindo!
    nem mais nem menos

    ResponderEliminar

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥

Latest Instagrams

© 3200 Degrees. Design by FCD.