Christmas lights in Porto

Hello everyone! You probably didn't notice since I left some posts on schedule, but I've been really busy. From college to my trip to Porto, it has been non stop for the past three weeks. Nevertheless, today I bring you some of the pictures I took on the last day that I was there (6th of December) focusing on the Christmas lights. When we arrived to see them there were so many people that I couldn't believe my eyes. The lights were still off but even so thousands of people were gathered around, waiting. When the Christmas tree finally led up, everyone around me started to clap and cheer, taking pictures with their family and friends. It was so amazing! Hope you enjoy these pictures! I'll see you all next week with more pictures of what brought me to this beautiful city once again.


5 comentários:


  1. Hi! you have a very great blog
    I like your blog and your post :)
    if you agree to follow4follow?
    I like to be in contact with the great blog :)
    Greetings from Poland!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fotos tãoooo giras :)
    Beijinhos e um Feliz Natal.
    http://diaryofalittlebee.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my gosh that tree looks amazing, you got some really beautiful photos!x

    AimeeSueXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Andei a explorar o teu blog e adoro todas as tuas fotos! O Porto é uma cidade lindíssima, fico à espera do post com mais fotografias da Invicta :) *
    http://aondenaoestou.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥