Christmas at home

quinta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2015


Good evening everyone! Today my morning started awfully - had to spend about to hours in bed with a huge headache...I thought I would spend my entire Christmas Evening on the darkness of my room! Fortunately the pills finally kicked in and here I am, writing a small post to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by those you love: either next to you or inside your heart. These are pictures of the Christmas decorations on my house (I wish I could capture my cats messing with the tree, but whenever I got the camera they would just stop and go on with their feline lives...). Finally, I want to thank all of you, new and old followers, and to you that dropped today on my blog by a small coincidence, for all the support and nice words that always keep me going and give me courage to post my photographical adventures. 


Merry Christmas and see you on Friday! 







6 comentários

  1. You captured the atmosphere fantastically! My cats would tear the tree down though ;). Have a wonderful Christmas yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great post! :) x

    Maybe we could follow each other?
    Follow me on the both of my blogs :

    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.com/
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/

    ... And leave me comment in my posts that you are following me so I can follow you back! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. IGUALMENTEEEEE <3 Espero que tenhas tido uma consoada e um dia de natal super mágicos :D
    Adoro esses pormenores. As tuas fotos são tão awesomes +.+

    NEW BRANDING POST | OMG: Puma ft Rihanna?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Espero que tenhas tido um excelente Natal querida!
    beijinhos
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. As fotografias estão tão giras! Transmitem perfeitamente o aconchego de uma casa decorada para o Natal :)

    Perdida em Combate

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Muito obrigado! <3 Espero que o teu natal tenha sido mágico! Boas entradas :)

    p.s: adorei as fotografias! estão lindas!

    http://photographybyvania.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥

Latest Instagrams

© 3200 Degrees. Design by FCD.