Mrs. Grey

sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015


Today I bring you an outfit that I put up together after my SheIn delivery arrived. I used it for a simple night out, but with a necklace or even a scarf, it can look more casual that this. And I just couldn't resist photographing the whole thing in an all grey room! I've always loved a long loose jacket, but I have to say, from all that I have, this one is my favorite. Besides having a great color, it's super soft and warm, adequate to wear on those cold days in Winter, but also good to wear on top of a light shirt in Autumn. The other thing that I want to focus on this post is the high waist skirt, also from SheIn, that brings the whole outfit together. I fell in love with it from the moment I saw it online but, when it arrived, I found it difficult to use it properly because of it's volume. Whenever I put a shirt on it would only make me look even more round, which I didn't like... Finally I was able to find a simple sweater that, tucked inside the skirt, made the perfect combination.  Hope you like it!




Skirt: SheIn || Jacket: SheIn

15 comentários

  1. Tão gira, adoro !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  2. O casaco é giro e versátil. Vais conseguir fazer looks lindos com ele!
    Btw, esse quarto parece-me lindo :p

    juderefrain.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adorei o teu conjunto, tão bonito! *-*

    http://saltosecomputadores.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  4. És muito gira! Por isso embelezas mesmo qualquer fotografia! :)
    _Ela.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Estás tão gira! Adoro o casaco :)

    MORNING DREAMS

    Sofia Silva, Beijos*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. gosto muito :D

    estou a oferecer $50 para gastar numa lojinha que adoro, participa aqui: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Muito lindo o look, gostei muito.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. gosto imenso!!! o fundo das fotos é mm giro!!! *-* adoro o teu armário xp
    xoxo,
    Sandra Color-s / Instagram Sandra (sigo de volta se gostar :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. O casaco é perfeito <3

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I just love grey clothes. The coat is beautiful and suits you so much :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Adorei o casaco! Sou uma grande fã de cinzento nesta altura do ano!

    beijinho,
    - Miss Grace -

    ResponderEliminar
  12. que engraçado teres-me reconhecido! da próxima vez já sei! o meu namorado lembra-se de nos atenderes... beijinhos!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. A great outfit, I really love the grey jacket! Have a nice weekend!

    http://darkwoodenpath.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥

Latest Instagrams

© 3200 Degrees. Design by FCD.