Autumn colors



Hello my dear followers and fellow visitors! Today I bring you a simple set of photos that I took on my way back home from the place where I was interning. For weeks it had been raining and I couldn't bring the camera with me but, when the sun finally decided to make a visit, I thought it was now or never. The photos aren't at all special, though I hope I can show you the simplicity of my surroundings. From the tinny mushrooms growing in the middle of the street, to the brown leaves that made such a wonderful contrast with the remaining green. It was all so beautiful and magical that I couldn't resist bringing a little piece with me and to share with all of you. Hope you have a wonderful week! 






6 comentários:

  1. How beautiful! I don't remember when was the last time I've seen so many mushrooms :)
    Have a great weekend! :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fotos estupendas.. Adoro! Parabéns
    Beijinhos
    Https:// belezademulheremae.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such cute photos !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Aiii que fotos tão lindas! Encontras sempre lugares maravilhosos :)
    http://diaryofalittlebee.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que fotos lindas! Só mostram como o Outono é uma delícia :)

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Adoooooro só o Outono e a Primavera são as estações mais bonitas na minha opinião *-*
    sou nova seguidora adoreiiiii o teu blog, se gostares do meu segue me :) Deixa me a tua opinião ja agora *-*
    xoxo,
    Sandra Color-s

    ResponderEliminar

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥