Walk in Terreiro do Paço

sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2015


Hey! So here are a couple more photos I took on my enormous walk around downtown Lisbon. I have to say...it was actually an awesome day to take pictures. The weather was nice, there weren't a lot of people walking around and blocking whatever shot I wanted to take...and here's the result of that. By this time my feet and my legs were already killing me, but we kept on going until my body just wanted to throw itself on the ground and wait for a wind to roll me back to the car! I think I'm still not used to the normal weight of my bag (which is already heavy by itself) with the added weight of the camera, but I'll get there. Hope you like these photos!






7 comentários

I love reading your opinions so feel free to leave a comment! ♥

Latest Instagrams

© 3200 Degrees. Design by FCD.