Street art I

sexta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2015


Since these days art as decided to leave the four enclosing doors of a museum and come outside, I'm probably going to make this a frequent thing. Today I give you a creative (and, let's be honest - cute) creation by Artur Bordalo, or as he is known, Bordalo II, named "Big Raccoon", right in Belém. This artist uses only metal, trash and other found materials to create his masterpieces, making it feel like the sculptures are actually part of the scenery. Bordalo II has more of his artwork scattered across Portugal, and I'm surely interested in seeing what comes next. If you want to follow him go to his Facebook account and be amazed by everything that he has created so far.

Give me your suggestions on what I should feature next!




Latest Instagrams

© 3200 Degrees. Design by FCD.